M16 Lower Receiver Parts Kit and A2 Grip
- Magazine catch assembly w/ button and spring
- M-16 Safety Selector Lever
- AR-15 Bolt Catch Assembly kit with Plunger, Spring and Roll Pin -Black
- Buffer Tube Detent plunger and retainer
- Takedown/Pivot Pin Detents & Springs - 2set
- Safety Spring and detent pin
- Hammer pin - 2 pcs
- Takedown pin
- Pivot pin
- AR-15 A2 Style Pistol Grip
- Pistol Grip screw and Lock washer
- AR-15 Aluminum Standard Trigger Guard Assembly- Black
- Trigger Spring
- Hammer Spring
- M-16 Disconnector
- AR-15 Disconnector spring - 1 pcs
- M-16 Trigger (Made in USA)
- M-16 Hammer (Made in USA)
- M-16 GI Sear
- M-16 GI Sear Pin
**Note: These LPKS can be legally sold to retail consumers, dealers, and manufacturers, and are meant to be used as replacement parts for registered receiver weapons and post sample builds only. All NFA rules apply and OTSUPPLIER, Will not be liable for any illegal use or misuse of this product nor will provide any legal advice as to your city, country, or state regulation on possession of this product.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY. THIS KIT WILL NOT CONVER YOUR AR-15 SEMI-AUTO TO FULL AUTO FUNCTION, DOING SO MAY BE A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW.
** These components will not convert a semi-auto firearm to full-auto or burst operation. These parts are replacement parts and are intended to be installed by qualified gunsmith in existing and legally owned NFA firearms. Attempting to convert a firearm may constitute a violation of federal or state law. All NFA requirements must follow.
Shipping Restrictions: No shipments to the following States.
New York New Jersey Colorado Connecticut Washington DC Hawaii California Illinois Maryland Massachusetts Washington Florida Iowa Ohio Michigan North Carolina South Carolina Nevada Puerto Rico Rhode Island Delaware. It is the customer responsibility to check your local and state laws for legality.
WARNING to California Residents: ⚠️ According to California's Proposition 65, some products sold on this website may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.